Terms of sales
The delivery times estimated by the Swiss Post are as follows:
- Local orders (CH): 1 to 3 working days.
- Orders from the European Union: 4 to 6 working days.
- Orders from the rest of the world: 6 to 8 working days.
I will endeavor to adhere to these estimates but it is not in my power to guarantee them. Some packages sometimes take more than a month to reach their destination, even between Switzerland and France.
It is possible for certain items to upgrade the shipping method for an Express and tracked delivery method. By default, all of my items are sent without a tracking number. Unfortunately, I cannot be held responsible in the event of a lost or stolen package and therefore cannot undertake to reimburse you for your order.
All my packages are sent from Switzerland and are subject to a customs declaration. Any customs and import taxes are the responsibility of the buyers. I am not responsible for delays caused by customs.
Return of one or more items:
- Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
- Return items within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations, but please feel free to contact me if there is any problem with your order.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged, given the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Promotional items
The return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyers. If the returned item is not in the original condition, any loss in value is the buyer's responsibility.
Confidentiality rules :
These privacy policies describe how I collect, use and share information, and on what occasions, when you order from www.leodwen.com.
1. The information I collect:
To process your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you have authorized Shopify to transmit to me), including your name, email, postal address, payment details, as well as the description of the product you are ordering.
You can also decide to give me some additional personal information (for an order for personalized jewelry for example), by contacting me directly.
2. Why I need your information and how I use it:
- To provide my services to you, for example when I use your information to process your order, resolve a dispute or provide customer service;
- If necessary, to respond to a legal obligation, a legal judgment or in connection with a legal request such as for example the fact of keeping information concerning your purchases within the framework of the tax legislation;
- And if necessary, to serve my legitimate interests, in the event that these legitimate interests are not invalidated by your rights or interests.
3. Information sharing and dissemination
Information about my customers is important to my business. I only share your personal information for a very limited number of reasons, as well as under a limited number of circumstances:
- Respect for the law. I may need to collect, use, store and share your information to:
(a) respond to a legal process or state request;
(b) enforce my conditions or regulations;
(c) prevent, investigate or manage any fraud or other illegal activity, or any technical or security problem;
(d) protect the rights, property and safety of my customers or others.
4. Data retention
I keep your information only as long as necessary to provide our services to you and for the purposes set out in our privacy policies. I may also have to keep this information to comply with legislative and legal obligations, to resolve disputes.
I generally keep them for a period of: 4 years.
5. Your rights
If you are a resident of certain territories, and in particular of the European Union, you have certain rights relating to your personal information. Some of these rights apply generally, and others only in limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access: you may have the right to access the personal information that I hold about you and to receive a copy of it by contacting me via the contact form on www.leodwen.com.
- Modify, restrict, delete: you may also have the right to modify your personal information, to restrict my use of it or to delete it. Except in exceptional circumstances (if for example I had to keep data related to my store for legal reasons), I would generally delete your personal information on request.